Air Fryer Frozen French Fries are the one of the best way to cook french fries recipe! More crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Use your favourite fries – seasoned or unseasoned – it all works! It’s so easy to make frozen french fries in the air fryer and it jusr takes 15 minutes.
If you haven’t tried to make frozen french fries in your air fryer yet this will be amazing experince of this recipe and meanehile you were also thinking that how do i cook frozen french fries in an air fryer. Don't worry, You will find perfect tips of cooking frozen french fries in an air fryer step by step.
how do you cook frozen french fries in an air fryer:
Ingredients to make frozen french fries in an air fryer:
- 1/2 or 1 lb of your favorite frozen french fries (my favorite is Alexia brand fries with rosemary and sea salt)
- A spritz of your favorite healthy oil
Instructions to make frozen french fries in an air fryer:
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with oil.
- Pour 1/2 to 1 pound of french fries into your air fryer, depending on its capacity.
- Cook at 400° F / 200° C for 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through
- Plate and enjoy!
TIP: For crispier fries, shake or toss with silicone-tipped tongs 2 separate times during cooking.
Shaking the fries is key for getting them crisp and golden brown, so shake or toss with silicone-tipped tongs frequently.
Read Also: How To Cook Pizza Rolls in an Air Fryer